Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who is in for All American Rejects next week?

The All American Rejects are one of those bands that are a guilty pleasure. Their songs are so poppy that your naturaly instinct is to run away in disgust and listen to something truly meaningful that has changed the world. But I can't stop turning up the volume whenever I hear "Gives you hell" on the radio. I find myself dancing around my apartment with my roommate and it always ends with "we should totally go see these guys!"

And you can't help but love the lead singer, Tyson Ritter, (if you saw the House Bunny you KNOW who I'm talking about!) He does have some pretty dreamy eyes!

I keep getting worried though - Myth nightclub tickets for this event have got to be selling out any day, but I just can't REALLY decide if I want to go or not! And I don't live near the Myth so it would be a long drive AND I would have to pay Ticketmaster fees :(

Let me know if you're going! I might see you there!



All American Rejects! April 13th @ the Myth!

No comments:

Post a Comment