Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Jason Mraz shows at Myth

I am still a little surprised at how big Jason Mraz has become. He went from opening up shows for John Mayer to selling out not one, but two shows at the Myth Nightclub. Jason Mraz tickets for the November 19th show are extremely hard to come by, but you can buy Jason Mraz tickets for the November 20th show at places like Ticket King.

I guess his songs are fairly catchy and people do like his laid back style, but two shows at the Myth?! Wow. He is touring to promote his We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things album. Colbie Caillat joins him on the “Lucky” track of the new album. Wouldn’t it be cool if she showed up at the Myth to support Mraz? Probably not going to happen, but I am sure it will be a stellar show either night.




I think Jason Mraz really hit the mainstream when he got his lucky break when the TV show “Ugly Betty” approached him about rewriting his “Plain Jane” song for the show. He debuted it as a new single "The Beauty in Ugly" in 2007 during the shows prime time slot.

I read this factoid on Wikipedia and just had to share: Jason currently lives in San Diego, with his cat Holmes. He likes cats, another reason to like Jason Mraz.

1 comment:

  1. I really like him! I've seen him once before in concert, and his new song is pretty good. I would go see him, if I were in town for his shows.

    ReplyDelete