Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Going to the Myth? Tell me About it.

Going to the Myth – LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE!

I read on one of my blogger friends web sites this great idea about getting other people to help me blog – so here is the deal…if you go to the Myth Nightclub in Maplewood (see Myth address in sidebar) and you want to write a little review – POST A COMMENT on my blog with your thoughts on the nightclub.

I know that comments often don’t get read, so if your input is valuable and I am sure it will be, I will move your comment to the front page of my Myth blog and give YOU full credit – if you have a myspace or a facebook page you want me to link to or even another blog, I will do that for you, (Blogging 101 also says get links to your site).

Going to the Myth – LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE!

3 comments:

  1. I suggest that if you are going to a concert to have a good time, then you should really just forget about going to the Myth. Security is just looking to get some action and will rough you up in a heart beat. I have offically banned the Myth, now its up to you. Up the punx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me that a real "punk" wouldn't even consider going into an over-priced suburban venue, never mind needing crying towels because she had a predictably bad time. Go back to the mall and hang out at Hot Topic, pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. If the only way to see Dropkick Murphys or NOFX is to suck it up and go to Myth, I'm willing to wring out my crying towel for that.

    B. Eat a dick you peice of shit. You are probably one of the knuckle dragging, shrunken testicaled "bouncers". I feel so bad for you that you were to retarded to get into law enforcement. Your parents are probably really proud of you, loser.

    ReplyDelete