Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Myth Blog News

Let’s face it I am a terrible blogger. I have this great Myth Blog name and I have used my creative color skills to build an attractive web site, but I just can’t seem to post regularly – which is blogging 101 according to every “How to have a Successful Blog” article I have seen...yes, I have read a few. When I started this blog, I had great intentions of informing the Twin Cities public about the Myth night club and all of their upcoming events, but I now know that intentions do not produce blog posts.

I will try and get better.

I promise.

For now, here is a quick update on Myth Nightclub Events for the month of February:
...FRIDAY, February 13 BRUTAAL FIGHT NIGHT
...SATURDAY, February 14 VALENTINE'S DAY BASH
...MONDAY, February 23 FLOGGING MOLLY

Not a lot going on there, really. I thought they were going to try and attract more acts to their stage, but it appears the Myth is moving in a different direction? The Myth schedule is boring. They must be making a lot of money on the kiddie nights (16-20 year olds) because they have a lot of those on the schedule.

2 comments:

  1. December, January and February are traditional slow months for concerts in the midwest. Tours do not like to venture north due to the cold weather and snow(unless of course they are required by contract).Myth's schedule boring? Flogging molly is the kick off to the concert season for 2009 and if you have never been to a flogging molly or drop kick murphy show, you have not been to a party. The only direction Myth is moving in is to bring MPLS/ST PAUL the best concerts and experience around. By the way Feb 14th ....crush, not the valentines day bash will be the place to be.......the vip lounge is hosting a special party for ladies only.......if your single make sure to wear red.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think your blog caught the eye of a Myth employee.

    ReplyDelete