Thursday, July 30, 2009

Manson is Back

Good ol' Marilyn Manson. He was just in the news the other day for threatening to kill any blogger or music journalist that defamed his new album, "The High End of Low." Really mature for a man who just turned 40.

September 14th marks the day Manson will return for a soon to be sold out show at the Myth. Don't be too sad just because he won't be here for his sometimes regular Halloween show which I think he did about 2 years in a row that I can remember. Last time he was in town the show was a huge ticket, Myth Nightclub tickets for this show will sell out. The place only holds a few thousand people!

If it wasn't going to be so packed I would totally trek out there for the show, but I don't think you'll be able to move around the place for this one!

2 comments:

  1. At the risk of him coming to get me.. I have to say that this is one show i will NOT be attending at the Myth, he is such a joke plus he is just strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when he first came out--back in like 1997?! The rumor at my high school was that he was Paul from the Wonder Years.

    ReplyDelete