Monday, July 6, 2009

Staple of Classic Rock, Billy Squier is Coming to Town!

The stroker himself, Billy Squier is going to be in town for a show in a few weeks. To tell you the truth I monitor the Myth Nightclub Calendar pretty closely and I don't recall seeing this one on there. Maybe it was just announced? I'm not sure.

But rest assured that Billy Squier will play his extensive catalog of jams including: "The Stroke" "In the Dark", "Rock Me Tonite", "Lonely Is the Night", "My Kinda Lover", "Everybody Wants You", "All Night Long" and "Emotions in Motion".
I'm not going to lie, 92KQRS would not be the same without Billy Squier. I see those song titles and I automatically start singing all of them in my head.


Myth Nightclub tickets
for this show are on sale now!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I sing all of those songs in my head as well. All Night Long is one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love Everybody Wants You. This might be one of the shows that it's worth trekking out to the Myth for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One problem, ticket king online doesn't show the tickets for sale.

    ReplyDelete