Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Uh Oh.

As I am sure you have heard our dear Myth Nightclub's future is in limbo.

If you were planning on going to Regina Spektor you will have to relocate to the State Theater. I am not sure how they are moving it from a GA Floor set up to reserved seating, but more information should become available as the date gets closer. Myth Nightclub tickets are still on sale for all the upcoming shows since nothing has been officially closed yet.

This is an unfortunate story, I have read about the problems at hand on Star Tribune and it just sounds like a giant, expensive mess. I hope the Myth doesn't close and the beautiful facility that it is goes to waste - it is a very nice night club. I learned in also in the Star Tribune that the site used to be a show store - I can't imagine a show store that big.

If you purchase Myth Nightclub tickets to any of the upcoming shows just be weary that you may be attending the show at a different venue until this whole mess is sorted out! Good luck Myth Nightclub!

3 comments:

  1. I heard a rumor that they might sell the whole thing and get rid of the club... turn it into something like a Cub Foods :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be closed. Myth sucks anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, not my favorite place to see live music

    ReplyDelete