Monday, September 28, 2009

A sad state of affairs

Well, it looks like the Myth Nightclub is not going to open any time soon. All events at the Myth Nightclub have been moved. Marilyn Manson, Snow Patrol, and Regina Spektor have moved to the State Theater, Moby moved to the Fine Line Music Cafe, and Paramore moved to Roy Wilkins auditorium.

Myth Nightclub tickets for shows that have not been moved yet are still on sale, even though there is no venue! Shows that are still listed at the Myth are Bone Thugs N Harmony, which I think is going to be moved to Epic Nightclub, which is the old Quest Club.

I am little puzzled and disappointed as to what is going on at with the Myth, I hope it's legal woes go away soon so this beautiful facility opens back up!

3 comments:

  1. I really think that the Myth may come back... there is a lot of potential for the space.. hint, hint investors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KC, I agree... I have heard rumors of retail going into that space, but who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 months and the Myth still sits empty.

    ReplyDelete